- Office and Industrial Moving
- Storage Services
- Records, Documents, Archive Storage
- Electronic Hardware Recycling
- Receiving and Distribution
- Employee Household Relocations
Electronic Hardware Recycling
As technology becomes more advanced and integrated within our lives, discarded electronic waste must be managed in a responsible way. California’s new Electronic Waste Recycling Act, along with various federal and local statues, make it illegal to discard outdated or inoperable electronic equipment.
Outdated and inoperable electronic equipment such as fax machines, printers, computers, or other electronic components can be recycled through A and P Moving, Inc. Electronic Hardware Recycling program. Please contact us at 800-727-7716 to learn more about our program.